I drew ‘Reality Sucks’ on an Amiga 1200 computer during A-Level Art. Whilst this was many years ago, I show it here because:
- It’s fun
- It represents my first foray into real digital art
- It’s the first time I saw a project from initial concept to finished piece
- It’s the first time I looked at anatomy seriously in any art project
- It’s the first time I used mixed media – there are painted backgrounds scalpel-cut into the prints I’ve scanned here
- It shows the first appearance of my straitjacket logo
- I’m proud of it. Sure, it’s a little silly, but I was 17 years old! I hope you like it!